Raise Data Recovery is designated for data recovery from Windows, Linux and Mac file systems (such as NTFS, FAT, ExFAT, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, Ex4, RaiserFS, JFS, XFS, UFS, UFS2 etc.) and raw recovery technique.
The software automatically selects data recovery methods designated for the purposes of your operating system and conveniently recovers lost information from your computer. Raise Data Recovery employs careful algorithms for source analysis and powerful search and recovery mechanisms similar to those used in professional series. At the same time, it does not require special technical knowledge or skills. Raise Data Recovery is a top-level software wrapped in a simple and intuitive wizard-style interface.
The software doesn't require any extra user actions to start the process of data recovery. After you simply click on the button for storage scan, the program will run over the storage space delivering all found folders and the intact files that have been contained inside the file system.
Raise Data Recovery will help you simply undelete your files after an accidental pressing of the Shift-Delete button or file deletion from the recycle bin. Besides, it has the power to retrieve lost information in more complicated situations including virus attacks or software malfunctions, system failures or even logical failures aggravated by hardware damages.
General Software License includes:
- Trial limits removal for results of NTFS, FAT, FAT32, ExFAT file system scan, as well as result of "Raw Recovery";
- Lifetime software license;
- 720 days of free software updates;
- 50% discount for renewal.
For data recovery from Linux, XFS, Mac OS or RAID need additional Licenses.
- wide range of supported storage media devices and widest list of supported file systems;
- simple step-by-step data recovery procedure;
- preview found data before considering license ordering;
- one of the best price/quality values;
- modular activation.